ELIGIBILTY REQUIREMENTS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Program extended through March 31, 2016…
- Rebates are subject to the availability of funds, therefore, the program may be terminated at any time.
- Rebate offer apply to residents of the United States Virgin Islands as stipulated by Act 7075. The V.I. Energy Office (VIEO) reserves the right to request proof of residency i.e., Income Tax documents.
- All applicants must complete IRS Form W-9 and submit with application.
- VIEO reserves the right to share payment (rebate) information with the Internal Revenue Bureau (IRB).
- Eligible Solar Water Heater system MUST be purchased in the Virgin Islands.
- Rebate item(s) MUST BE INSTALLED and utilized in the Territory before rebate payment is issued.
- Applications will be available at participating vendors and VIEO ONLY.
- Incomplete rebate application, W-9 form, or sale receipt will not be accepted.
- Applications will be accepted for processing at VIEO St. Thomas office at Tutu Park Mall and St. Croix office at Mars Hill in Frederiksted from applicants ONLY.
- Upon acceptance of application, rebate is allocated and held up to 120 days for completion of system installation.
- Applicant must notify VIEO when installation is complete. VIEO will preform a site inspection for installation verification and quality assurance. Satisfactory inspections will activate processing of the rebate payment.
For more information contact:
Virgin Islands Energy Office
St. Croix: Leila Muller 340.713.8436 | No. 41 Estate Mars Hill, F’sted
St. Thomas: Molissa Brin 340.714.8436 | 4605 Tutu Park Mall, Suite #231